""Ali Khalid Muhammad""  wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I failed in QOS exam a few days back coz there is no specific book and as
> well paper is new and no one around has taken it. So no idea about it at
> all.......I have already passed IP Telephony & CVOICE exams but facing
> difficulty only with QOS eaxm. If some one has taken this exam and would
> like to give some comments then it would be great help.

CL: I feel your pain, after my frustrating experience with CIPT. I'll be
taking the DQoS class here in a week or two. I'm also just about finished
with the 12.1 QoS configuration guide downloaded from CCO, plus some other
materials from various places. I'll let you know if anything good comes up
from my experiences.