Magdy,

You did not make it clear what kind of device you are using.  If you are
using a PIX or other device with missing or braindead accounting, the
max-sessions feature will not work as expected.  Aironet is another
device that is broken.  If the device is non-cisco, it probably does not
send accounting in the way that ACS expects.

ACS uses accounting records to count sessions, and if those records are
not perfect, the feature will break.  Here's a URL that talks about
what's needed for the logged-in user report, which is tied in with
max-sessions:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/480/csntfaq.html#Q28

The PIX can do accounting, but because there's no good way to track when
a user stops using the internet, its accounting is useless to ACS as far
as session tracking.

Thanks,
Shawn

--