Hi All,

planning for my new corporate network, i have decided that the company needs
8 different networks to work efficiently, all vlans are class c's, such as
10.64.0.0 -10.64.7.254

I have planned this well, and have a plan to fit into my OSPF design.

Today, just found out, that my company has just purchased 500 nec ip phones
and the appropriate PBX. As I have no experience with voip, could some one
please tell me, if its a best design principle, to have the IP phones in
subnets of there own, such as VLAN 7 & 6, are just phones, nothing else ?

Thanks all

John

visit http://www.solution6.com

UK Customers - http://www.solution6.co.uk

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.