From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Joupin
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 1:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Routing Exam 640-603 and IS-IS [7:52473]

Hi all

First thanks all of you to helping me pass Switching and Remote Access Exam

I checked Cisco Certification site in the materials of exam#640-603 I didn`t
find anything about is-is BUT some of the guys said that There were some
questions about IS-IS protocol ?

Soooo
What should I believe  ? !!!!!!!
Any of you had experience with this exam  ?
And also Any tips for this exam is highly appreciated  ;)

Regards

Joupin (   Half CCNP ;-)    )