Ahmad

In the first chapter of the CIPT course book there are a number of URLs
of documents including

        Cisco IP telephony Solution Guide
        Cisco IP telephony Network Design Guides

If you have reasonable internet access and a printer (preferably fast
and full duplex) it would be worth printing them out and reading them.
They contain a wealth of information.

It would also be worth taking a look at the avvid product pages to get
the current specs of the avvid hardware.

If you want to round out your study you could also look at Syngress's
Cisco AVVID and IP telephony design and implementation. It doesnt go
into the detail needed for the exam but does give a great high level
view of the avvid architecture that (at least in my case) really helped
put a perspective on all my other study.

Regards

        Peter Walker
        CISSP, CSS1, CIPTSS, CCIP, CCNP, etc