It kinda seems like a little 6500.  I don't know that it will be too
bug riddled though, nothing radically new here just some of the features
of it's big brother.

  Question is how do I justify getting one in the lab!!

  Dave

Michael Greenbaum wrote:

> I was playing around on the Configurator this morning pricing out a design
> am doing and saw Cisco is now offering the 4507R. Its a 7 Slot 4006 set for
> Redundant Supe's. Looked wild but I am going to wait on sticking it in my
> designs until they work out the bugs...
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> ---Michael

David Madland
CCIE# 2016
Sr. Network Engineer
Qwest Communications
612-664-3367

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill