The real funny thing is that this morning I was on Cisco Forums
(http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main) and under Coming
soon on the bottom right hand corner of the page was 'Troubleshooting
Catalyst 4500 Switches'. Seems like they really want to push this switch...

Sorry Jason, I have scoured the Cisco Web Site and even talked to a friend
of mine in Texas TAC and both of us couldnt find a piece of documentation on
the web site other than in the configurator and now on the Cisco Forum page.

---Michael - The Cisco Golfer