From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10/09/02 15:30
Subject: RE: Internal Users ping through a PIX [7:52962]

You need to use the following global command to enable icmp:

icmp permit/deny  .......

Here's the link for command reference:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_60/config/
commands.htm#xtocid33

Thanks...............Nabil

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

                      Lidiya
White

cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: Internal
Users
ping through a PIX [7:52962]

nobody@groupstudy

.com

                      09/09/2002
11:31

PM
                      Please respond
                      Lidiya
White

The access-list is correct. There is something else that is going on.
Use "debug icmp trace" to troubleshoot...
How do you test this access-list? What are you trying to ping?

-- Lidiya White