Bill,

Your American centered attitude is why Americans have the reputation that WE
do ( Yes I am 100% American ).

You need to realize that Many died in that attack and we should remember all
the victims of it, not just the Americans that were the original attack
target. If the terrorist were able to plan this attack with so much
precision don't you think they were aware that citizens of other nations
would also be in there?

I was once like you and thought that the world revolved around the US of A.
I had the opportunity to travel overseas and see that while we do have a
major impact in the societies of the world, we are not the end-all, be-all
that our media would have us believe.  As you grow older, you will hopefully
have the opportunity to travel and see that this is in fact the case.

My first response to you was off-line, politely explaining that ALL that
died should be remembered, not just Americans. Now I feel I must defend
those of Americans that realize that ALL life is important, regardless of
race,nationality,religious belief ( I happen to be a
White,American,Christian ).

I believe that you are confusing today with Memorial day and Veterans Day,
both which are distinctly AMERICAN holiday's, originally meant to honor
AMERICANS.

9/11 was a world event, as evidence by the memorials being held all over the
globe.

I think that it is completely foolish that we even have to have this
discussion at all, let alone a Cisco Group Study mailing list.

Can we please go back to the Cisco topics at hand?

Thanks

Larry