people,

not that I am made of ice or something like, but isn't it enough already? we
know people died, regardless of what country they were from, they died, and
that's what really matter. And we all ought to be sad and worried about what
happend last year. But life moves on, and so do we.

Let's not also forget that this is a international list. People have
different beliefs and different point of views. And we should keep them
apart from the main reason we are all here: to learn

 enough of flames

Of