Zolla,

Chances are that you have the wrong Java plugin version for the IOS
version that you are running.

If you have Java 1.3.1, you need 12.0(5)WC5 IOS.  Earlier IOS will only
work with 1.2.2 and 1.3.0 of the plugin software.  If you have Java
1.4.x, there is not yet an IOS version that will work with it.

Best bet is to use Java 1.3.1 and 12.0(5)WC5 IOS.  If you are using
other Cisco products that require the 1.4.x plugin, you'll need to
access the switch from another system.

Thanks,
Shawn