I agree with this.  Trivializing and generalizing the death of 1000s of
people on this day can not be tolerated at all.  It was wrong and about
the only people who could possibly be considered as non-victims would be
those who were working at the Pentagon.  But even then, we can not
tolerate the usage of innocent civilians to conduct a war-like attack on a
military facility.  It is simply wrong.

When I looked at Sujal's post, I personally thought he was talking about
all people throughout time.  I can see why some people would protest this.
 In a French way of thinking, this would necessitate remembering and
crying over Osama, Hitler, and other infamous people in history.  Perhaps
what Sujal wanted to say was all innocent people who died on that day
regardless of nationality.

As for this debate, come on Jake, don't you know that a bunch of Cisco
engineers with time on their hands just love a good fight?  :-)
Personally, this is quite tame compared to the death and hatred we saw a
year ago.  Debate and conversation is healthy, being a terrorist is not.

May all of us remember the victims, continue on with life and remember to
love each other....while yes taking jabs at the other person's idiotic
configs!

Theo

"Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate)"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09/12/2002 01:45 AM
Please respond to "Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate)"