When I try to log into the Serice contract center on Cisco.com, I get=20

=20

Exception: null StackTrace: java.lang.NullPointerException at
CSA.CSAMenu.getParentItemId(CSAMenu.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.aoCSACommonData.setMenuId(aoCSACommonData.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.aoCSADispatch.getAppSpecificSettings(aoCSADispatch.java, Compiled
Code) at CSA.aoCSADispatch.dynamicDispatch(aoCSADispatch.java, Compiled
Code) at CSA.aoCSADisplay.getContractPage(aoCSADisplay.java, Compiled
Code) at CSA.aoCSADisplay.dispatch(aoCSADisplay.java, Compiled Code) at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at
CSA.aoCSADispatch.dispatchObject(aoCSADispatch.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.aoCSADispatch.dynamicDispatch(aoCSADispatch.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.aoCSADisplay.dispatch(aoCSADisplay.java, Compiled Code) at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at
CSA.aoCSADispatch.dispatchObject(aoCSADispatch.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.aoCSADispatch.dynamicDispatch(aoCSADispatch.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.aoCSAMainImpl.runApplication(aoCSAMainImpl.java, Compiled Code) at
CSA.uoCSADispatchImpl.action(uoCSADispatchImpl.java, Compiled Code) at
CORP.uoAppTransition.action(uoAppTransition.java, Compiled Code) at
CORP.uoApplicationServer.runApplication(uoApplicationServer.java,
Compiled Code) at
CORP.uoAppFrame.runApplicationWithEnvDecode(uoAppFrame.java, Compiled
Code) at CORP.uoAppFrame.runApplicationWithBinEnv(uoAppFrame.java,
Compiled Code) at CORP.uoCCFRequest.run(uoCCFRequest.java, Compiled
Code) at CORP.CCFThread.run(CCFThread.java, Compiled Code) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java, Compiled Code)=20

=20

Does anyone else have problems with this? I have contracts, but I add
them and nothing happens. Very frustrating. I can't update my Pix
because without the contract entries, I can't get to the software
center. I tried emailing the address, got no response. I think they need
to hire some new programmers at Cisco. And this is supposed to be the
"NEW" SCC? Also after you log in, click on help, you get a "Page not
found". This is a disgrace.

=20

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image002.gif]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image003.gif]