To telnet from a client to a host works fine.  However, if you telnet to the
host, walk away for 5 minutes and come back, the telnet session is
disconnected (I think it is the PIX disconnecting the telnet session after a
period of the connection being idle).

It is this timeout of 5 minutes I would like to adjust to make the longer
period.  I think the "ip inspect tcp idle-time" may do the trick, however, I
wonder if there is a more specific "ip inspect" command to focus just on
telnet.

KR