Hello all,

We have a 3640 setup with two PRI lines and a bunch of MICA modems.  I have
it configured so that we can accept incoming async modem calls or ISDN calls
that use either 1 or 2 B-channels (using MPPP to allow bonding of thw two B
channels).

Is there a way to check the "speed" of an ISDN call that is active? (similar
to show modem #/# to check the speed of an active async call)

The issue is we have an ISDN caller, and upon connection, I only show a
single B channel being used, but her modem shows both B channels being
active, and her PC shows a speed of 115000 (2x56Kbps???)  Can't ISDN B
channels only support either 56K or 64K?

I've done a debug isdn q931, and that's where I see that only one channel is
coming up and active.

Any suggestions or input is appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike W.