Hi all,

Many thanks to all groupstudy guys for help and advise.
I have finished CCIP truck now. It was so hard blood and tears!

>From my experience I write some advice and mind not to violate
NDA.

BSCI
--------------

 If you have passed CCNP,all you have to do is that read
 IS-IS related materials carefully.

 Sybex BSCI book helps you grasp basic concept of IS-IS.

MCAST+QoS
-------------

I read following books.

(note: I read following book,but it is Japanese translated edition.)

Developing IP Multicast Networks: The Definitive Guide to Designing and
Deploying CISCO IP Multicast Networks

Inside Cisco IOS Software Architecture (CCIE Professional Development)

IP Quality of Service (Cisco Networking Fundamentals)

And I have attended Cisco MCAST+QoS course. It was useful
experience,but it was not need to pass this exam.

Read carefully book about PIM-DM/SM mechanism and how they works.

There is not so deep inspection with QoS materials,but you
need wide and correct implementation about CQ,PQ,CBWRED and so on.
 You may see these from the blue print of exam. And you make
your own note that which QoS related materials have some feature
or not.

It was not so difficult,but you must grasp notions accurately.

MPLS
-------------
I have never seen such nightmarish test before!

I have attended Cisco MPLS course,and it greatly helped me.
I read MPLS course book twice carefully. But MPLS course
did not teach ATM related material in deep,you must study
ATM related with yourself.

Sybex MPLS book was greatly useful. It is written ATM
related topic and it helped me. And quiz bundled with
this book is also useful. But beware,there is some
error in quiz. ;)

And Boson MPLS #1 is good.

You must read MPLS book twice and solve perfectly
Boson MPLS #1 and Sybex MPLS bundled quiz.

Passing score is so high,so the any mistake becomes
critical! ;)  Read question and answers carefully again and
again. You must press next button after you feel certain.

I hope my advice help you.

I will go CCIE lab in Dec.

-- Eizen Kimura