From: Wesley J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 7:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ftp access... [7:53677]

Thank you for your response Pricilla, I'm on my way to your page now. This
is just a project for myself to have access to certain files when I'm away
from home, not a public access ftp server. My private network is currently
behind a 1750 w/ IOS Firewall Feature Set until I can get a PIX.  I have a
syslog server running & get a message that my access list permitted tcp (1
packet) from my session attempt. I am trying to ftp via browser using
dial-up & Win 98se. I'll keep trying....  Thanx again for your response !