I keep having the following log in my PIX.  It is very frequent. What is
that mean? It seems my PIX deny this connection, but actually I want to
allow it now and make it no longer log to the PIX log.

106011: Deny inbound (No xlate) udp src outside:200.100.182.173/58000 dst
outside:192.168.

5.200/58000

106011: Deny inbound (No xlate) udp src outside:200.100.182.173/58000 dst
outside:192.168.

5.200/58000

106011: Deny inbound (No xlate) udp src outside:200.100.182.79/58000 dst
outside:192.168.5

.200/58001

106011: Deny inbound (No xlate) udp src outside:200.100.182.79/58000 dst
outside:192.168.5

.200/58001

I tried to clear it by adding the following command in the PIX config to
allow the connection to come in.  However, I still found the same log in my
PIX?  What should be the correct command?

conduit permit udp any range 58000 58001 any

Question2- How to show the "running-config" in PIX?  I found whenever I made
a change on PIX. I can't see the change when I issue "sh conf" command until
I do "wr mem" What is the router equivalent show running-config command in
PIX?

Thanks a lot

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.