OUCH!!!!!!

"Larkin, Richard"
09/25/2002 04:04 PM ZE8

To: 'Theodore Stout' ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
bcc:
Subject: RE: CCIE written "revised" [7:53972]

Yeah I hear you brother. Our company reimburses successful tests and I've
just bombed MPLS twice. Every time I bomb, the wife gets to go on a
shopping
spree worth $AUD190 to balance the equation. Certainly the best incentive
pass I ever had!

Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Theodore Stout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September 2002 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Larry,

I have the same situation.  She doesn't like that I have to shell out the
money first even though I get re-imbursed.  She thinks my money is HER
money
and has nothing to do with the company.  I just passed MCSE/SD and even
though it was free, I felt her pain.  Should do the CCIE Sec lab sometime
in
the Winter 03 but I won't say anything to her out of fear....
:-)

Any one else out there have test fee and spouse problems?

Theo

"Larry Letterman"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09/25/2002 06:47 AM GMT