Van: John Hutchison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: woensdag 25 september 2002 16:38
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: CCIE written "revised" [7:53972]

heheh...you now know the difference between dating and marriage! Where I
work, we have a trade agreement with a testing facility, so I get cisco
boots and tests for free. Not only do I not have to pay first then get
reimbursed. But even though I'm missing work, I still get my 40 hours
paycheck when I'm at the boot. Sounds like a win/win situation, right?
Wrong, my wife complains because I have to sign an agreement that says I
won't get the cert and then quit. She think they should shell out 10k for it
all and that I should just be able to leave the next day.
the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.