I don't think the boot's about learning the science, though. I understand
the science, but I wanted to know what specific things that I would need to
work on for the test. I think boots have their place. I found, however, that
if I didn't understand the science, I wouldn't have passed the tests with or
without the boot. Cisco is very good at constructing their tests in a way
that doesn't test trivia, but rather tests your ability to apply the
knowledge to real situations. Well, almost real, anway.