I noticed today that between several of my routers, routes that were
statically assigned did not get sent in the routing updates to neighboring
routers running EIGRP.  So, I removed the static routes on several of them
to one subnet in particular, and when the router closest to the subnet in
question learned the route from the router on that subnet, the other routers
in the network picked the route up immediately.  Do static routes not get
propogated, or is there something in my configuration that is causing this
behavior?  I was not aware of this behavior until today.  Thanks.