Hi all router gru's
I have cisco 2610 suddenly the cpu load of the router has increased from 15
58 % I dont know  why ??? .BUt I know thats is because of traffic when i
shut down the ethernet the load comes down .But i dont know From where this
traffic is coming .When i see the mrtg some unusal grafh is there like
voice traffic is passing through .Can we see or block the voice traffic in
router .I unusall thing it that when load start increasing my uplink gets
havelly used near to choked rather than downlink .If i ping my ethernet i
get huge amount of packet loss.Can Some body help me regarding this. Plz
help me

Thanx in advance
Kaushalender