Hi all,

Have 2 networks in branch office, one for voice other for data. Have it
setup on a 3524 that phones are vlan 2 and pc on vlan1.

Here is my config of ports. This config works to the point where the phones
work no problem.I can get 1 laptop user with a modern laptop also working
from behind the nec ip phone.

Ports 23 & 24 go to nec pabx cards and are part of vlan2

Pc network
10.64.18.0

voice
10.64.19.0

interface FastEthernet0/1
 description - FastEthernet port on Router
 spanning-tree portfast
!
interface FastEthernet0/2
 spanning-tree portfast
!
interface FastEthernet0/3
 description IP Phone & PC Port
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport mode trunk
 spanning-tree portfast
!
interface FastEthernet0/4
 description IP Phone & PC Port
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport mode trunk
 spanning-tree portfast
interface FastEthernet0/23
 description NEC PABX Port 1
 switchport access vlan 2
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport priority extend trust
 spanning-tree portfast
!
interface FastEthernet0/24
 description NEC PABX Port 2
 switchport access vlan 2
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport priority extend trust
 spanning-tree portfast

john,
Sydney australia

visit http://www.solution6.com

UK Customers - http://www.solution6.co.uk

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.