This is how my interfaces work for voice and data on the below
3524XL with data being on vlan 152 and voice being vlan 155..

interface FastEthernet0/1
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk native vlan 152
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,152,155,1002-1005
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport voice vlan 155
 switchport priority extend cos 0
 spanning-tree portfast
!
interface FastEthernet0/2
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk native vlan 152
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,152,155,1002-1005
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport voice vlan 155
 switchport priority extend cos 0
 spanning-tree portfast