I get the exact same thing on my 6506's.  However, everything I've found on
Cisco's website leads me to believe this isn't an issue.  They haven't
specifically said that, but the MLS troubleshooting doesn't even mention it
(at least not that I've found).  Let me know if you find out anything.

Robert

""Hitesh Pathak R""  wrote in message
> Dear Group,
>
> i m facing a piculiar problem. i have 2 cat 6509's switches as CORE
> connected back to back. Both the switches has 2 MSFC's (total four) as a
> redundent. I have configured HSRP between them and even enabled MLS on
both
> the switches.
>
> I have followed proper Cisco documentation for configuring MLS in cat6k
> environment. However when I am giving command "sh mls rp ip" on both my
> active MSFC's , it does not show the switch's mac address.
>
> When I issue command "sh mls" on the switch , it shows the MSFC15 as the
> designated router learned with some Vlan's MAC addresses as well. The
output
> of "sh mls rp ip" on MSFC looks like this :-
>
> router currently aware of following 0 switch(es):
>       no switch id's currently exists in domain
>

> can anybody help me debug this ??
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Wipro