Interesting.  I don't work for an ISP bt have worked with many and I
have only ran into one that ran an IGP with it's customers and I was
suprised.  My ancedotal evidence suggests that the vast majority either
run BGP or statics to announce customer networks.  I know there are
plenty of ISP engineers out there and can confirm/rip my conjecture ;)

 Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill