I sat this yesterday!

It is a bit differnet, and in my opinion, better.

Better because there is actual router simulation involved. I had to configure
OSPF on one!

I was caught out on IS-IS as I only started to study that at 6am the morning
on the exam. My diligence was rewarded with %20 on IS-IS content. I fared
better overall and go an excellent overall score (considering my performance
on IS-IS).

It focussed mainly on IS-IS (approx 10 questions), OSPF and BGP. Very little
on EIGRP. I have only really ever configured EIGRP and BGP and I still did
ok.
Never seen OSPF before or since!

I studied for one week beforehand. I used the old Ciscopress 503 exam guide.
This was ok and went into more depth than the exam did. I borrowed the course
notes for the IS-IS content, but did not retain anything much in the hour
between 6am and 7am!

IMHO, you will be fine with having done the course and a bit of revision.
Some
have said in cramsession it was way hard - only hard if you have not prepared
well! I relied on my practical experience and just browsed the book. In the
final 10 minutes, I was sure I had failed, as all the IS-IS questions were at
the end. I was running through my head when I should resit, only to be
surprised (really surprised...) that I had passed!

Hope this info is helpful

Simon Dartford
Design Engineer
Advanced Solutions
Telecom New Zealand

Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +64 4 382-5453
Fax: +64 4 385-1223
Mobile: 025 243 7989

Important: This electronic message and attachments (if any) are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient do not
copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please let us know by return
email immediately and then destroy this message.