You need to know IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF equally well for the exam
because each exam will be different. When I took my routing exam (the old
one), I had almost all OSPF (I think it was OSPF. I know it was very
one-sided on one of the routing protocols). Other people I talked with said
their exams were very one-sided on different routing protocols (one said
BGP, the other said EIGRP). I'm sure the new exam is the same way. You never
know what you're going to get!

Shawn K.