Hi John,

I think the following link would stand sufficient initially.

Regards,

Vikram

"John Hutchison" wrote:

OK...I've been dreading this. It's time for me to start getting into
the nuts and bolts of BGP. I don't wanna spend $70 bucks right now on a book
and I don't want a TOME of a thousand pages. I'm looking, right now, for the
briefest, but full reference for it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in
advance.

-John
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone
service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to
http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.