From: Larry Perdue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: VWIC 2MFT-T1 [7:54796]

You need to use the "channel-group" command to create the serial
interface, it doesn't do this automatically.  Here is an example from
one that I have
done:
controller T1 2/1
  framing esf
  clock source internal
  linecode b8zs
  cablelength short 133
  channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 speed 64

In this case, the "channel-group" command creates a serial 2/1:0
interface that can then be given an IP address and used accordingly.