What type of router and IOS? There are/were
limitations depending on those, but data is possible.

You would set up a channel-group on the controller t1
interface and define the used timeslots. This creates
a logical/virtual serial interface which you can
configure like any other serial interface cfg is done.

sample:

controller t1 x/y
   channel-group 1 timeslots 1-24

int serialx/y:1
   ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y
   encaps ppp/frame/whatever

The :1 is the channel #, so if your channel-group was
2 this would be serialx/y:2

HTH, Erick

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

http://sbc.yahoo.com