Well if you must you can try NAT on a stick:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/556/nat-on-stick.html

  Had a customer that wanted to do this last week.  Tried it in the lab
but couldn't get it to work though I was sure the config was correct.
After talking with a few Cisco engineers we found out you had to disable
multicast globally and then it worked.  Of coarse I couldn't find that
documented anywhere:(

  If I were you though when on the inside set your IP address
appropriately!!!

  dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill