Yasser,

Be careful here...  you don't know if the only segment for which he wants
HTTP redirected is the one connected via fa2/0, there may be more.  Offering
a solution without knowing all his requirements will just lead him into
deeper confusion.

Nabil,

The best way to find your answer is to go and learn this thoroughly for
yourself.  And as always, never put yourself in a position where you are
urgently required to do something you've never done without a lifeline setup
prior to your need.  No manager that I have worked with has ever blamed
someone for saying, "I've never done that before and I'd feel more
comfortable taking some time to understand it".  If the need is that urgent
that there is no time to spare, you should be able to call TAC under your
service contract, right?  :)

Good luck.

Greg Reaume

""YASSER ALY""  wrote in message
No, you need to do the follwoing

access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 80

route-map http_traffic permit 10

match ip address 101

set next-hop 10.10.10.141

route-map nttp_traffic permit 20

!

int fa2/0

ip policy route-map http_traffic

>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" >Greetings, > >Need help with a
route-map question. I need to force all http traffic >to go to
10.10.10.141 address, does my config below allow me to do just >that? > >
>access-list extended 101 permit tcp any host 10.10.10.141 eq 80
>access-list extended 101 permit ip any any > >route-map http_traffic
permit 10 > match ip address 101 > >int fa2/0 (10.10.10.141 address is
behind this interface) >ip policy route-map http_traffic >
>Thanks...............Nabil > >"I have never let my schooling interfere
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]