                From:   Stefan Razeshu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Monday, October 07, 2002 4:16 AM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Re: Route-map question (urgent) [7:54910]

                I think the response for this question is:

                The access list:
                access-list 101 permit tcp any eq www any
                !-you need to detect your incoming www traffic.
                !-You can use also your network address for the first "any".
                !-route map statement
                route-map http_access permit 10
                match ip address 101
                set ip next-hop 10.10.10.141

                The policy map statement need to be place on the interface
that is facing
                your network not to the interface near by the host
10.10.10.141.
                Regards,
                Stefan

                PS. I think we need to help each other not to give life
lessons.
                It is a Cisco study list not the church.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]