Hello, BTW: Looks like Cisc has  bumped up the fees for the CCIE Practice
Labs to $1000.00 per day!! I thought it was something like $250.00 a day
before. What's up with Cisco? Q: How much does it cost to use the CCIE
Practice Labs?

A: Contact the University CCIE Practice Labs for fees, refund and
scheduling policies. Cisco CCIE Lab facilities may be scheduled for a
cost of $1000 per day. Come'on Cisco.....Are you kidding?? For that kind
of money, I would attempt the Lab once every month till I pass it?? Anyone
??