Mark,

No, unfortunately NetFlow isn't supported on the PIX, like many other
things.

Really though, you don't want to run it there.  Because NetFlow exports the
level of detail that it does, you can gather all your stats for your entire
network just by running it on all your edge routers.  All you need to make
sure of is that a flow originates behind a NetFlow enabled router, and that
it is destined for a prefix that either resides on a subnet of another
NetFlow enabled router in your AS, or a prefix which is beyond your AS (in
which case you catch that too because you're running NetFlow at your
ASBR(s)).  You don't want to run this in your core or anywhere else there
are not hosts.

If you want to single out a /32 (or a particular port on a host or group of
hosts) and view the activity as perceived by NetFlow, you can use the
'flow-tools'.  The flow-tools is a package I listed a link to below and it
includes a number of handy little tools.  'flow-filter' will allow you to
filter on any attribute in the flow record and output the info to stdio.

HTH,

Greg Reaume

""Mark W. Odette II""  wrote in message
Is there something similar to this NetFlow for the PIX??

I could use a tool that monitors each flow of traffic, perhaps even with
the ability to specify a specific host to monitor its flows across the
IPSec tunnel of two PIXen.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Mark