So, what's the answer?  Or do we have to wait until Friday??  I'll admit
that I still haven't figured out where you're going with this one.  I'll
probably smack myself in the head when you give us the answer.

John

>>> "The Long and Winding Road"
10/9/02 5:24:17 PM >>>
""Roberts, Larry""  wrote in message
> I want to know why company XXXX's engineer was working on company
XXXXX's
> equipment. I think that is the problem.

CL: Because the network in question was "X-rated"?  ;->

> :)
>

> Thanks
>
> Larry

[7:55218]