Yeah, I think you're right. I am not spending much time on the NW side of
my network, so I can't remember all the facts by heart.

The apps installed on that WorkStation are the same as installed on most
other WorkStations on my networks.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager
 CCNP, MCSE, MCP+I
 RWR Enterprises, Inc.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.RouterChief.com

"The Long and Winding Road"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/10/2002 10:03 AM
Please respond to "The Long and Winding Road"