Ed Dames!  Although, he'd probably just suggest that the world was going
to end immediately after the lab exam so the results would be moot!
;-)

>>> "The Long and Winding Road"
10/10/02 9:38:02 AM >>>
""Black Jack""  wrote in message
> As long as we're dreaming...how about adding a big whiteboard with
Caslow
or
> Pavlichenko stationed in front?  :-)

CL: as long as we're headed towards left field, let's get that remote
viewer
guy who's always on Art Bell's show. He could take a peek at the latest
Lab
scenarios, and write them up on that white board. I'm pretty sure that
psychics aren't bound by the NDA agreement! :->