Hi group

I have a problem that is currently scrambling my noodle. Our link to our ISP
shows up as under utilized from a show interface command, most often sitting
at less than 100/255. I questioned the slow response during working hours
with one of their engineers, and his interface to us is showing at running
at greater than 200/255 at the same time that my receiving interface is
showing less than 100/255. Surely transmitter and receiver interfaces should
show the same load?

Any help and/or ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,

John
MCSE, CCNA,CCNP,CCDA,CCDP