John

Are you sure both interfaces have the same bandwidth configured?

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: John Botha (Mnet) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 October 2002 09:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need help with link utilisation [7:55347]

Hi group

I have a problem that is currently scrambling my noodle. Our link to our
ISP
shows up as under utilized from a show interface command, most often
sitting
at less than 100/255. I questioned the slow response during working
hours
with one of their engineers, and his interface to us is showing at
running
at greater than 200/255 at the same time that my receiving interface is
showing less than 100/255. Surely transmitter and receiver interfaces
should
show the same load?

Any help and/or ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,

John
MCSE, CCNA,CCNP,CCDA,CCDP