Friend, Romans (for all Eathlings), and CiscoMEN,
Please I am not on this site for word-bashing some jerk. I am here to learn
Technology and apply the same. As far as rest of the stuff goes, we dont
want any racism (as was see a couple of weeks back) or bad-mounthing
eachother. Some people dont have anything to contribute in technological
discussion (cause they dont have any GREY in there) but like little kids
want to draw attention. The only time they speak-out is when there is
particularly no necessity. Actually there FOOLs open there mouth and prove
it for us (with due apologies to Winston Churchill for mis-quoting his
famous words).
We are supposed to be Tech-Geeks not Word-Geeks.....pitty that people like
us are pulled into such silly things.
Please friends end this conversation.
--
Chaoo,