Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a Network Consultant/Architect with 3.5 years experience in the IT
industry. I am currently working for one of the Top 5 comapnies of Fortune
500.

I am working as a Consultant doing both pre-sales & post-sales and
design/architect network  (LAN/WAN/RAS/VPN/etc). I also do level-2
troubleshooting for our support engineers. I impliment VPN solutions, Cisco
routers, Cisco Switches, Network Audit using H/W Analyzers and troubleshoot
based on reports and give consulting, Wireless implimentation (Lucent and
Intel), etc.

Job can be anywhere. Currently I am in located in Bangalore, India. I am
more than willing to relocate from India.

Please let me know by e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  if anyone is
interest in my CV.

Thanking you.
Regards,
Cisco Maniac