At 7:05 AM +0000 10/11/02, The Long and Winding Road wrote:
>""Nathan Chessin""  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>>  1) Since when is VoIP a "bandwidth-hungry app"
>

>CL: it sure will be when teenage boys and teenage girls start using the
>medium! :->

A general observation. Elders, from the time of Socrates, have
bewailed how youth wastes its time, to little avail.

Now, we have the ability to deliver voice, video, and entertainment
separately or simultaneously to teenagers.

Doesn't anyone take pride in the level of progress shown in being
able to let youth waste time at the speed of light?

:-)