""Jenny McLeod""  wrote in message
> Are you pinging directly from the router where the QoS stuff is
configured,
> or are the pings going through the router?

CL: Side_1--------frame_relay------QoS_Router-------token_ring--------Side_2

I ping from routers in both sides. All QoS policy is configured on the QoS
router. BTW, plain old access-lists applied to interfaces exhibeted the same
problem. It would appear that the access-list process was not identifying
the ping packets as having the particular ToS bits marked,

I think I stated in a different post that all packets were apparently being
identified as IP packets with no ToS bit set.