Passed the DQoS exam today.

60 questions, 60 minutes, can't review questions, for those of you who can't
live without this kind of information.

Let me say that after my recent hellish experience with the CIPT exam, I
found it a pleasure to take a test in which all of the questions were based
on materials easily found on CCO. Admittedly, the DQoS class materials do a
superior job of organizing the subject matter. But with the exam blueprint,
some basic research on CCO,
and about 40 hours of concentration, anyone can pass this test.

Unlike the CIPT, where a significant portion of the test appears to be based
on material that is not in the class books, not on CCO that I ever found,
and not in any of the Cisco CIPT books that I read. ( I took CIPT 5 times,
so I think I had a pretty good look at just about all the possible
questions )

DQoS was a good test. I did not find poorly written questions. Instead, I
found questions that tested understanding of theory and practice. I consider
this a very helpful tool in preparing for my upcoming CCIE Lab.

Chuck