No I believe he is speaking about a different exam.

For the one you are talking about QoS/Mcast, I just passed it one week
ago and I can tell you it was one of the hardest exams I ever had with
Cisco. I see it even harder than the MPLS exam - which I managed to pass
too -. The problem with this exam is that for the QoS sources that can be
used as a study material I see them all of poor quality - whether the QoS
Cisco press book, or the QoS configuration guide - I guess QoS needs more
intention from Cisco to provide a cool reference for those who wish to
learn about it.

For the Multicast part I just read the 2 chapters in the switching course
book - which wasnot enough but I hadn't other alternative as it appeared
to me that I would spend forever reading the Multicast source and I am
not in deep love with Multicast :).

Bottom line, read as much as you can to pass this one.

HTH,

Yasser

>From: "Kim Graham" > >Is this the QoS/Mcast exam you are speaking of? I
am looking at writing it >sometime mid December as preparation for the
CCIE and as part of the CCIP >track. > >Kim / Zukee > > >Message Posted
at: >http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=55696&t=55603
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here