From: Jim Tickle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE witten final push [7:55724]

I'm still on track to take the ccie written at the end of the month.

I've read Bruno's book for the new exam, as well as the Exam Cram, Sybex and
NLI study guides for the old test. I've read Caslow, both Doyle books,
several MPLS books, and Im still looking for a good book on QoS.  Ive also
been spending quite a bit of time on my pod.

Any thoughts for the final push?  I would love any suggestions

Thanks for any input

The Tickler

faith.yahoo.com