Hi All,

Got this problem. Have a site at the moment, site a running the 172.17.x.x
networks. Management has just informed me that we have just acquired an
empty building down the road, site b. The idea is that we move all servers
and core infrastructure to site b over a series of weekends.  After the
move, we will sell site a.

In order to do this, I will need to move all servers , using the same IP
scheme to building b, thus I will need to have something that resembles a
LAN, between 2 buildings, connected via a frame relay link (telstra tpips)

Is there any way possible, to have something like a bridged network between
the 2 buildings that will permit me to use the same IP scheme, utilize the
VLAN's in use in site A, when I move to site b.

Thanks all for your help

When chuck wakes up, I will give you the whole story on this as he would
love to hear my fights with non technical managers.

visit http://www.solution6.com

UK Customers - http://www.solution6.co.uk

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.